flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSSION] Apache Flex 4.11.0 RC 1
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2013 17:38:00 GMT
Hi,  I have quickly tested the new 4.11 RC1.
It looks good to me.
I will continue to do further testing, but this is an "early" report already.

Apache Flex 4.11 RC1 Test report  :

  OS=Windown 7
  Locale: FR

Downloaded version:
- Using Apache Flex installer (current version,not the new one)
-downloaded 4.11.0 RC1 (dev only) with AIR 3.8 / FP 11.8 / all options checked
-used osmf.swc 1.2

Test with FB: 4.7
=> SDK is recognized, version is OK

- Compile and run sample mobile App, using latest 4.11 features ( Mobile grid)
  => OK
- run on ADL at various DPI (120, 240, 320) => OK

Test with IntelliJ 12.1.4
=> SDK is recognized, version is OK

- Compile and run large desktop app:
    - using latest 4.11 features (desktop Callout)
   - modular ap
    - wild testing: run through the UI and clicked everywhere, with a focus on DataGrids
=> OK, no regression