flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: ASDocs issue
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 09:04:30 GMT
Thanks, I will do.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Tom Chiverton [mailto:tc@extravision.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 11 octobre 2013 10:46
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: ASDocs issue

Check the web view of the branch e.g.
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk/repo?p=flex-sdk.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/develop
and or the tree
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk/repo?p=flex-sdk.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/develop;hb=refs/heads/develop
and find the commitdiff that brought them back ?

Tom

On 11/10/2013 09:19, Maurice Amsellem wrote:
> Actually , there is a general problem here, that a number of files that were removed
have reappeared,  of changes that was made have been cancelled, after I made a pull/merge.

> I am not familiar enough with git to understand how this can happen.
>
> Anyway I feel like it's not safe to just try to recover that lost changes by hand.
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Maurice

in the asdoc build  (166 and 168).
> it's legal that they use the same namespace.
> It shouldn't cause any collision or overlap.
>
> So I made the change above, and now I have the " AnimationTarget" compilation error :-(.
>
> Regarding this error, it's because AnimationTarget (which has been removed from experimental,
as it was redundant with spark) has mysteriously reappeared .

> Trying to fix

(and I am sure I have commited and pushed, on 10/6).
> I have also noticed some of the classes I have removed in experimental (CalloutDropDownController,
CallOutSkin) have reappeared when I merged from origin.

> I don't know what went wrong.
> I can make sure the asdoc build works again on my side and recommit/push the changes
to origin.

> Maurice

Could not resolve <s:ViewMenuLayout> to a component implementation.

>                  <s:ViewMenuLayout horizontalGap="2" verticalGap="2" id="contentGroupLayout"
>
> It seems to be related to the manifest issue you are talking about.
>
> I will check later today when I have some time.
>
> Maurice

at the ant script, it appears there are no Flex SWCs in the process and everything is based
on source paths.  Also, it appears that there is a separate namespace for mobilecomponents
and that may be why this code doesn't compile, since the "s" in the mxml is mapped to the
spark namespace which is mapped to a manifest that doesn't have mobile components.  But if
that were true, I'd think there'd be lots of other failures like this.  Let me know if you
get past this before you quit for the day otherwise I'll try to dig deeper.