flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: ASDocs issue
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 08:42:38 GMT
This is because original spark AnimationTarget is marked as internal, and that's probably why
it was duplicated in experimental, to make it public.
Since the redundant class was removed from experimental, the original internal class cannot
be accessed anymore.
I has changed spark AnimationTarget to public, and the problem has gone.

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Justin Mclean [mailto:justin@classsoftware.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 11 octobre 2013 04:34
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : ASDocs issue

Hi,

We're currently getting this:
doc:
    [asdoc] Loading configuration file /Users/justinmclean/Documents/ApacheFlex4.11.0/frameworks/flex-config.xml
    [asdoc] /Users/justinmclean/Documents/ApacheFlex4.11.0/frameworks/projects/experimental/src/spark/layouts/supportClasses/AnimationNavigatorLayoutBase.as(277):
col: 19 Error: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: AnimationTarget.
    [asdoc]
    [asdoc] 			var animTarget:AnimationTarget = new AnimationTarget();
    [asdoc] 			               ^
    [asdoc]

It's probably related to me renaming supportClazzes to supportClasses but I can't see any
remaining references to supportClazzes - any one have any idea why we might be getting the
error.

AnimationTarget class is in ExperimentalClasses.as so that's not teh issue.

Thanks,
Justin