flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharma, Pratyoosh" <pratyoosh.sha...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject [FlexJS] General questions
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 22:50:08 GMT
I got my workspace setup for ASJS with all the tweaks required for SDK overlay & compilation

Figured out that the best way to start would be to work on a sample application that showcases
the components, in the process I will be able to modify components & test them as well
(in future it can be enhanced & used as a Flex ASJS demo app as well)

I stepped into few bugs with the components & got them fixed (pretty minor stuff so far
this missing on Alert.js), so what is the most straightforward way to contribute the code
back? Send it back to the maintainer?

I am reading the tutorial & generated code so hopefully I will be able to unlock my doubts
on styling on components :), but the plan generally seems not to expose style as properties
like Flex , correct?

Thanks,
Pratyoosh

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on
offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses,
confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.