flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: FlexUnit open pull request from github
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 20:17:36 GMT
>I will check the patches and see if any of the names cross-reference with those who had
signed agreements, but I highly doubt it or their patches would have likely already been integrated.

None have agreements. I can post a comment on each github issue asking them to approve the
integration into Apache. What did we decide was requisite to accept the existing pull request.
If we had each comment on the jira issue acknowledging they created the patch and wish to
donate it, would that be acceptable? Honestly, I think it's unlikely you are going to get
much of a response to that request let alone a larger one.

Mike