flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: FlexUnit open pull request from github
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 20:09:39 GMT
>FWIW, Adobe did not need to contact any of its prior patch providers because the terms
and conditions of providing the patch gave Adobe ownership and therefore the right to donate.

We did have an agreement, in fact the Adobe one since FlexUnit .9 was under the Adobe banner.
This had to be signed by anyone whose patch was integrated into our master. However, as is
the nature of github, anyone could create a patch at any time and, according to our license,
distribute that code for others to use.

I will check the patches and see if any of the names cross-reference with those who had signed
agreements, but I highly doubt it or their patches would have likely already been integrated.

View raw message