flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Building the SDK from git
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 12:44:30 GMT
Both are good, the build script is able to take either flex-sdk or sdk,
flex-tlf or tlf but you can have troubles run the script if at your first
checkout the "autocrlf" in your <USER_HOME>/.gitconfig was not set to

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Maurice Amsellem [mailto:maurice.amsellem@systar.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 26 septembre 2013 14:37
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : RE: Building the SDK from git

I have started reading the wiki on "Setting up Manually", and it says :
TLF:  git clone [https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-tlf.git]
SDK: git clone [https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk.git]

However, http://flex.apache.org/dev-sourcecode.html  says:
git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk.git sdk cd sdk
git checkout develop

You will also need:
git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-tlf.git tlf

See the README at the root of the sdk for further details on how to set it

And the *README* file says the same.

Which source is the most up-to-date ?