flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Shift Enter in TLF
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 12:12:31 GMT
Windows users should redo with CTRL+Y

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Harbs [mailto:harbs.lists@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 3 septembre 2013 14:11
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: Shift Enter in TLF

Okay. I pushed my changes out.

I added a flag in Configuration with three levels. Default is always soft
returns, but it could be changed by the user both at the class level (using
tlf_internal) and in the individual configuration object. I don't know if
the user needs that level of control, but it was not a big deal to offer it,
so I figured why not...

I also added Command+Shift Z for redo. It seems to work on Mac and do
nothing on Windows (which I think is the proper behavior there).