flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Download Button on website
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 14:44:10 GMT
I'm seeing it in Chrome and Firefox on Mac.

Safari looks correct.

The font on Safari is much narrower than Chrome and Firefox, so that's probably (at least
part of) the issue. (Although the font on Safari looks pixelated.)

On Sep 2, 2013, at 5:34 PM, !default wrote:

> Whats your browser/version and screen resolution? Probably a simple css positioning fix.

> Aj
> Sent from my iPhone
> On Sep 1, 2013, at 4:46 PM, Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The download button appears on the right side of the website on my computer. This
obscures the text at the top of most pages. IIRC, it used to be at the right of the menu bar…
>> <Apache Flex® - About Apache Flex 2013-09-01 23-45-47.png>

View raw message