flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flex Mobile DataGrid donation submission
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 15:45:47 GMT

On 9/25/13 8:07 AM, "Maurice Amsellem" <maurice.amsellem@systar.com> wrote:

>I just sent by email the three required documents, filled and signed, to
>Should I receive an acknowledgement?
If you put yourself down as the contact on the Software Grant you should
receive an email back when it is recorded.  I'll keep an eye out as well.
Sometimes it happens same day, usually the next day, sometimes it takes

>What are the next steps?
I started a vote just so folks who don't follow all emails are notified.
I can't imagine any objections, so IMO, this is mostly a formality.

There is a non-public process going on that is required to get you write
access to the repo.  That can take a few days.  One of us will notify you
when that's happened.

Meanwhile, after the software grant is also recorded, please make a
snapshot of the code available somehow.  It should be your best attempt at
making it ready for public consumption, so it should have headers,
preferably, the Apache headers with a NOTICE file containing the Systar
copyright.  The code will be reviewed by some member of the  Apache Flex
PMC (I'm guessing it will be me, although I'm in the middle of another IP
clearance, but on hold waiting for an answer).  Then once the code is
cleared and you have write access you can check it in.  I may ask you to
make further adjustments post-checkin.

Thank you and Systar again for the donation,

View raw message