flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flex Mobile DataGrid donation submission
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 02:54:59 GMT

On 9/24/13 2:03 PM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Or Alex, did you mean he doesn't need to send it until the Software Grant
>executed ?
Correct.  You never saw some of the Adobe code until it was signed off
either.  I wanted someone to take a look to make sure it wasn't hard to
understand which you have done and I trust your instincts.  If others want
to look before voting, they can ask you for it.

I'm not worried about quality in terms of bugs.  To me, the main issue is
whether the code is written in a way that others can understand the code
and work with it.

View raw message