flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Falcon compiler errors - need help
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2013 13:51:17 GMT
The code there says it can't resolve the base class for the MXML file.
How did you add your new component to the project?  The external tools
won't know about any changes you make to the FB Project Properties so any
changes you do make have to be reflected in the External Tools Config.

On 9/21/13 2:35 AM, "OmPrakash Muppirala" <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:

>I am trying to create a new set of components with FlexJS.  I am following
>the pattern set by the jquery application here [1],[2].  I created a new
>manifest file with the one component I am testing(Application), updated
>flex-config.xml to include a new namespace.  Then, I am creating a new
>application with the root Application tag based on the new namespace.
>The default mxml compiler does not show any problems.  But when I compile
>it with the Falcon compiler, I am getting this error:
>Internal error: java.lang.NullPointerException
>    at
>    at
>    at
>    at
>    at
>    at
>    at
>    at org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLC.compile(MXMLC.java:525)
>    at org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLC.mainNoExit(MXMLC.java:214)
>    at org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLC.mainNoExit(MXMLC.java:182)
>    at
>    at org.apache.flex.compiler.clients.MXMLC.main(MXMLC.java:141)
>Is there something obvious that I am missing?  If not, I will clean up my
>code and check it in (into a branch perhaps?)

View raw message