flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Falcon] BasicTests compiles and runs
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 17:36:53 GMT

On 9/4/13 10:32 AM, "Darrell Loverin" <dloverin@adobe.com> wrote:

>It would be a separate compile as you noted but what other choice is there
>if we don't have access to the FB sources?
We could try to get more FB code donated, but then we'd also need a way to
modify existing FB installs.  That's why I'm wondering if a separate
"Eclipse Builder" is easier for us to write and maintain.

Adobe Support may not support modified FB installs so I'm not sure if
modifying FB is a lower bar than writing a new code model and builder for
Eclipse.  Or just having every one go to IntelliJ.

View raw message