flex-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: [BLOG] Monthy blog post schedule - September 2013
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 14:31:46 GMT
I know people loved the Spoon updates -- the problem is that it came down
to just me writing them -- and depending on others to push it out (who
sometimes were busy enough to require it to wait weeks).  I ended up just
getting frustrated and stopped.  I'd be happy to help contribute posting
again.

-Nick