flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject [Falcon] SDK SWC tests
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 14:26:43 GMT

I've been tweaking the code and tests a bit, and now all but the
'Spark' SDK SWCs compile. There are 3 remaining issues with the
compilation of the Spark SWC:

1) 4 "Could not find source for class X in namespace Y" errors; no
amount of tweaking library or config paths enables me to get rid of

2) "Access of possibly undefined property embeddedFontContext through
a reference with static type IStyleClient." The property in question
is accessed via mx_internal. However, I really can't find the
mentioned property anywhere on the class or it's inheritance chain...

3) "Implicit coercion of a value of type RemoveHandlerEvent to an
unrelated type Event." In this case, the class RemoveHandlerEvent is
defined as a [can't come up with the correct name: where you define a
second class in the same file, outside the package]. The workaround
would be to take that class definition and create it as a regular
class in the correct package...

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht