flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [Falcon] BasicTests compiles and runs
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 17:13:32 GMT
I just tried to comile basicTests with Falcon, but even after some
tweaking and rebuilding I get a kazillion errors like this one:

Error: Internal error in ABC generator subsystem, when generating code
for: /Users/erik/Documents/ApacheFlex/git/flex-sdk/frameworks/tests/basicTests/halo/scripts/ComboBoxTestScript.mxml:
java.lang.NullPointerException

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

EdB

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 9:02 AM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
> I finally got Falcon to compile and run BasicTests successfully using the "old codegen".
 BasicTests is the test that runs when you run "ant checkintests".  Next task is to get it
to run with the –mxml.children-as-data flag.  After that, I'll be trying to get my internal
customer's app to run.
> Far off is getting BasicTests to run without Flash because we'd need to have JS versions
of all of these components, but getting this far means that Falcon's MXML handling is in decent
shape.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27