flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Installer stats
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2013 07:34:56 GMT
You're right. I was just looking at the 'stats' page and didn't make
the distinction. Still... a million dollars, baby!

;-)

EdB

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> We're closing in on 10.000... within one month, no less!
> By my count from google analytics we passed the 10,000 mark for all time a while ago
but we are only(!) around the 4200 mark since the 4.10 release. There's been 15,000 total
installs since we starting tracking installs.

> Of course this doesn't count downloads from the mirrors, manual installs, installs from
other sites, or someone packaging up the SDK and sharing it about.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht