flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject [Mustella] inner workings
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 21:29:27 GMT

I was browsing the various programs, scripts and other files that make
up Mustella, trying to get a feel for what's going on behind the
scenes. Now, I haven't gotten far, but I already found some stuff that
might be interesting:

- in "shellrunner.sh", a variable "NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS" is used...
- in "Runner.java", a comment above a property states "* we're running
in distributed mode or not"...

These seem to hint at capabilities build into the system that we may
or may not be able to benefit from.

Now the $64,000 question: is there ANY documentation/specifications on
Mustella other than what's in the Apache Flex Wiki or the comments in
the code? Maybe a dusty PDF over at Adobe, a blog that Google somehow
missed or maybe a README or two that we left out of the donation by

Any help would be much appreciated!

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht