flex-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Mohr <flex.masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI Designer ("Design View" replacement)
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 13:32:54 GMT
Sorry ... @Eric,

Also wanted to mention that we have a page in our wiki that lists available
Designer Tools out there [1]. @Others ... In case there are other
competitive new Design Tools around, feel free to add them to this wiki
page.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Designer+&+Developer+Tools

--
Sebastian (PPMC)
Interaction Designer

Looking for a Login Example with Apache Flex? Please check out this code:
http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/LoginExample