flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Falcon compiler errors - need help
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2013 23:56:38 GMT

> Does your app class implement IFlexInfo?

It does not seem to implement it.  Although core.Application has an empty
get info() function.  Are we supposed to override it in our sub classes?

> If that doesn't solve it, send me the SWF and I'll look at it tomorrow
> night.  I'm done for today.

This error is in the jquery example project that Peter checked in:
https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/flex-asjs/examples/FlexJSTest_jqueryCanyou
test with the source code from there?  Do you still need me to send
you
the swf?

Thanks,
Om