flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jmcl...@apache.org>
Subject Build box gone bad
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 23:53:56 GMT
Hi,

Looks like it's run out of memory and is spamming the commits list and me, so I get each email
twice. Any reason why I get special treatment?

From: flex.mustella@gmail.com
To:  commits@flex.apache.org, jmclean@apache.org

Any chance someone could wind back what it does when there's a failure, rather than trying
to rebuild every 5 or 10 minutes when there is one? Don't believe I have access.

Once per hour when there a git change and once/day should be good enough and if there's a
failure don;t try and rebuild just wait for the next change or day to pass.

Also changing the URL in the email to be a real URL might be a good idea - if that's easily
possible.
http://localhost:8080/job/flex-sdk_mustella/381/

Thanks,
Justin