flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Apache Flex September 2013 Report
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 23:40:18 GMT

>  Mailing list traffic is so high that folks have stopped reading emails.
Traffic has actually decreasing for the last 7 months month on month so not sure that's correct
[1]. I think it's just that some people prefer forums.

Currently we've had about 10 people sign up to the dev list and 20 people sign up to the user
list. I expected more but perhaps people don't know about it.

Since the 4.10 release we've seen:
- Significant web visits increase (especially for the week after the release up 100% or more)
- More JIRA activity (more bugs raised than resolved however)
- More activity on the users mailing list (flex-users markmail archive is broken so I can't
see exact numbers)

Might also mention:
- showcase idea and user submissions
- CI improvements
- 4.10 release candidate vote issue
- 4.10 linux support
- decreasing number of active committers [2]

2. http://www.ohloh.net/p/ApacheFlex/contributors/summary
View raw message