flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSON to XML
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 09:53:02 GMT
Thanks. That's what I figured.

Unfortunately I will not be able to move completely over to JSON for everything. (XML document
editing capabilities is pretty important for what I do.)

When I'm forced to start moving over to JS (probably the beginning of 2014), I'll look into
this in more detail. At least I'll be able to ignore IE for my purposes (desktop), so that
might make things somewhat more do-able…