flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Doroshko <alexander.doros...@jetbrains.com>
Subject Re: IntelliJ IDE installation instructions
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 17:31:26 GMT
Sorry for delay,
I've added some content on the IntelliJ IDEA page [1] and I have plans
to add more useful info there. Feel free to edit the page and fix
spelling or other mistakes there.
I remember my promise to publish a blog post promoting Apache Flex SDK
at JetBrains site. I confirm that I'll do it but a bit later.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/2.2+InteliJ+IDEA

On 22.08.2013 12:53, Alexander Doroshko wrote:
> I'm ready to write a sort of quick-start article there and then
> publish a blog post at JetBrains site with the link. Should I send
> contents to you (or someone) or edit it directly? In the latter case I
> need permissions for user 'alexander.doroshko'.
> Alexander

View raw message