flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building the SDK
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2013 21:52:51 GMT
I think so.

I added it to the env.properties file. I believe it's working because otherwise I would not
get the textLayout.swc files. No?

Here's my env.properties file (in flex-sdk -- minus all the comments…)

env.AIR_HOME=/Users/harbs/Documents/ApacheFlex/Dependencies/AdobeAIRSDK/
env.TLF_HOME=/Users/harbs/Documents/ApacheFlex/git/flex-tlf/
env.PLAYERGLOBAL_HOME=/Users/harbs/Documents/ApacheFlex/Dependencies/player/
env.PIXELBENDER_HOME=/Applications/Utilities/Adobe Utilities-CS5.localized/Pixel Bender Toolkit
2/

Is the TLF source files supposed to be copied to the flex sdk folder when building the sdk?

On Sep 2, 2013, at 12:47 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:

> HI,
>
>> I redid everything from scratch. Everything went smoother this time, but I still
can not connect to the TLF source.