flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Next release of Apache Flex
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 04:53:41 GMT

>  still concerned about the fix for the NumericStepper decimal places on Windows.
Why? It fixes the currently issue of having it default to and displaying 2 decimal places
by default when users expect 0. That would be 80% (or more at a guess) of NumericSteppers
out there in the wild. The fix could be reverted but then the release would be even more broken.

> Also, I was hoping to find time to fix that Comparator/Java7 thing but I'm
> buried with Falcon stuff right now.

This issue right?

> Would be nice to see if we can get the framework to compile with Falcon
> before we go out.
Added to JIRA. Do we have a list of the outstanding issues? If so can someone add them to/add
notes to:

View raw message