flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Mustella failures
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 08:48:01 GMT
Hi,

> So, what do you suggest?
1. Have more contributors/committers that have more time to fix and test bugs?
2. Nicely ask the full time Adobe people to put a bit more resources onto this as they know
and understand it best?
3. Having a way to be easily able debug mustella tests in the debugger would be a great help.

Sorry I can only do what I can do in the time I have. In some cases reverting a fix because
a test fails is valid, but in some cases it's the tests that is now be wrong and require fixing.

> IMHO it is not wise to add features or fix bugs without a test case,
> even if the fixes "look ok".
In both cases there are 100's of other tests that exercise this code and pass, in this case
extra tests are not required as far as I can see.

Justin