flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: Mobile datagrid component integration (ASDOC)
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 11:25:00 GMT
Hi,

After integrating MDG to the latest develop, I realized iPad2 is now getting 120 DPI, whereas
it has 160 previously.

This is consistent, and closer to the 132 dpi of iPad2, and moreover, iPad retina is now X2,
so we don't need to tweak the RuntimeDPIProvider for iPad retina anymore.

This also means that existing apps will have to define @media DPI=120, so that it looks good
on iPad too...

Is that correct ?

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Maurice Amsellem [mailto:maurice.amsellem@systar.com]
Envoyé : samedi 28 septembre 2013 00:01
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : RE: Mobile datagrid component integration (ASDOC)

AFAIK, the problem with that is that as-doc examples are supposed to be in one directory to
be processed by <asdoc>.

Actually, each project in the framework has its own asdoc/examples/ directory.

So either we have a script that runs through the projects and copies everything to one single
place

Or we move all the asdoc/examples sources to one single place.

First option is of course the simplest one.

Have a good teaching, this can wait for a later time.

Maurice