flex-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Smith <gosm...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Falcon progress
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:25:39 GMT
I pulled the latest code, including your change, and ran SDKSWCTests again (3 times) inside
Eclipse by right clicking on SDKSWCTests.java in Package Explorer and choosing Debug As >
JUnit Test. Only one test is still failing for me, namely textLayoutSWC(). The JUnit view
says

java.lang.AssertionError:
Expected: is <0>
     got: <1>

	at f.SDKSWCTests.compileSWC(SDKSWCTests.java:110)
	at f.SDKSWCTests.textLayoutSWC(SDKSWCTests.java:357)

When I run just that one test, the Console view says

environment property - FLEX_HOME = D:\asf\flex-sdk
environment property - PLAYERGLOBAL_HOME = D:\asf\prerequisites\player
environment property - TLF_HOME = null
environment property - AIR_HOME = D:\asf\prerequisites\AdobeAIRSDK
environment property - FLASHPLAYER_DEBUGGER = D:\asf\prerequisites\fp_11.1.102.63_archive\11_1r102_63_32bit_debug\flashplayer11_1r102_63_win_sa_debug_32bit.exe

command line
Error: unable to open 'D:\asf\flex-falcon\compiler.tests\null\compile-config.xml'.

- Gordon