flex-dev mailing list archives

From Swen van Zanten <f...@hdsign.nl>
Subject Re: DataGrid VerticalScrollBar disappears in CallOut or on StateChange in 4.10.0
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 20:47:36 GMT
Is there any way to fix this issue? I've already tried several things without a solution.
I'm using 4.10.0 for live app so switching back to 4.9.1 is not ideal.

Regards,

SWEN VAN ZANTEN
Hoofdstraat 160
2171 BL, Sassenheim

Op 22 aug. 2013, om 02:06 heeft Swen van Zanten <flex@hdsign.nl> het volgende geschreven:

> Hello I've created a Jira for this [1]:
>
> When the datagrid is created it has the vertical scrollbar. When you either change the
state of the component where the datagrid is created the scrollbar disappears. Also in a new
calloutbutton container the first open (so when the grid is created) it has the scrollbar
and then on a reopen it is gone.