flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: FlexUnit release
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 18:43:28 GMT
>I think folks may trust us by now, so it may not be worth making a parity release.

Alex,

The only counter point I offer is that, if we had a parity release with the Apache name (or
even a release that integrated some of the existing pull requests) people might begin associating
the project with this effort and hence help me move questions and requests for help to the
Apache lists instead of the variety of other forums and locations. So, I see there being some
value in the advertisement for the point of consolidation.

Mike