flex-dev mailing list archives

From "sunny.xue09" <sunny.xu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't get the current bitrate info use SMPTE-TT Plugin
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 03:24:50 GMT
Thx, looks very cool.

are available here: http://forums.adobe.com/community/opensource/osmf

> Thanks,
> Om
>
> On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 7:23 PM, Shengyuan Xue <x8s9y@163.com> wrote:
> Hi,All:
>
> I am a new member.Thank the apache community provide me a chance that report some questions.
>
> Using OSMF2.0 to stream a smil title.
> Add the MediaPlayerCapabilityChangeEvent.IS_DYNAMIC_STREAM_CHANGE event listener, after
the event dispatch then add the DynamicStreamEvent.SWITCHING_CHANGE event listener.
> The bitrate info can be report, normal. But after I add the SMPTE-TT plugin and load
it like this:
> var pluginResource:MediaResourceBase = new PluginInfoResource(new SMPTETTPluginInfo);mediaFactory.loadPlugin(pluginResource);
>
> The title can be stream correct and the quality of the video can be set by the bandwidth,
but only the DynamicStreamEvent.SWITCHING_CHANGE event can not be dispatch, so I can't get
the current bitrate info.
> I debug it in the OSMF source code and find the issue in the org.osmf.elements.compositeClasses.ParallelDynamicStreamTrait
class line 323
> FYI:
>

> onSwitchingChange function that the numChildrenSwitching property always 0, so it can
not call the setSwitching function and can not dispatch DynamicStreamEvent.SWITCHING_CHANGE
event.