flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 16:12:49 GMT
Try checking out the privileges on that file in the Windows Explorer.  I've seen that file
and other files end up with restricted privileges.  I still haven't figured out why.

And thanks for trying it out.

-Alex

From: Christian Jonathan <Jonathan.Christian@kohler.com<mailto:Jonathan.Christian@kohler.com>>
Date: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 7:44 AM
To: "dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>" <dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>>
Subject: FlexJS

Hello Apache Team,

        I am on step 6 of Using FlexJS with Adobe Flash Builder<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Using+FlexJS+with+Adobe+Flash+Builder>
attempting to copy the FlexJSOverlay files with my Apache 4.10 SDK to a new folder on my desktop

I am receiving the following error during the file copy process

“'setuplaunches.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program
or batch file.“

I have run the setuplaunches.bat command independently appears to the 4 FlexJS launch options
which can be imported to Flash Builder for use. When trying to compile an application using
FlexJS (Debug) or any of the 4 run configurations - I receive the following dialog box –
see attached photo.

I have also attached the window to the external tools configurations if that provides any
insight to the problem.

Any suggestions/help would be appreciated as I am very excited to play with the FlexJS compiler!

Thanks,

[cid:2C426399FA655A4D94D34CF4E67C7315@kohler.com] [cid:2428E803EAB64B42A03A816FED658CC5@kohler.com]
Jonathan Christian
Software Engineer - Controls Engineering
KOHLER Co. | Kohler Power Systems
Office: 920.457.4441 x33191