flex-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Wilkinson <wilkinsonmar...@gmail.com>
Subject ListCollectionView ordering issue
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:49:06 GMT
Hi all,

I just upgraded our application to use Apache Flex 4.10 (Great work
everyone who contributed anyway - and thanks for keeping me in a job :) )

I just noticed an issue where adding a collection to another using addAll
the ordering is wrong.

There is a proposed fix on the ticket, and would like to get it into our
own builds asap (we are currently developing using the nightly builds from
the installer). Is simply raising JIRA tickets the best way to suggest a
fix or should I be sending patches somewhere?