flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Links on Apache Flex site
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 23:49:18 GMT
On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 4:40 PM, !default <aj@notdefault.com> wrote:

> Yeah but thats looking at server log data isnt it? I'm talking about with
> Google Analytics. We can put an event tracker on the download link to see
> how many clicks we get to the actual button.
>
> This can then be directly related to other GA content data for goal
> conversions and whatnot.
>
> Ill have to take a look at the site again, but im sure we can tag some
> extra html elements with what we need for some more info :)
>
> Does anyone know if search is tracked on the site?

We do use Google Analytics in our website.  There is a public view of some
high level GA stats here [1]  Note that the track-installer.html
corresponds to a successful SDK installation.

I am very interested in understanding in what improvements you want to
suggest to the tracking and analysis.

Thanks,
Om

[1] http://www.seethestats.com/site/flex.apache.org