flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website changes for the Apache Flex 4.10 release
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 21:24:29 GMT
1) One of the slides in the home page says that '4.9.1' is just released
[1]  It should be 4.10.0
2) In [3] there is this note about selecting an installation location.  The
locations given for windows (C:\Program Files(x86)\Adobe Flash Builder
4.7\sdks\4.10.0) requires Admin privileges.  We should probably mention
that.  Or we should suggest using a different location. 3) In [3], under
'Adobe Flash Builder', it will be a good idea to mention the
layout="absolute" issue asking them to simply remove this attribute.  We
can update this section after a patch for FB is released.
4) Have we updated the AsDocs in [4] with the one generated with Flex
5) The installerBadge.swf in [5],[6] needs to be updated (I will do it)
6) The changes to [7] needs to be reverted.  This is the 'archive' page and
it should contain the previous version(s)
7) Probably unrelated, but the flexunit link in [2] is broken
8) Probably unrelated, but the 'Latest Tweets' link in the footer is

Everything else looks good.  Thanks for the diligent work!

[1] http://flex.staging.apache.org/images/slider4.jpg
[2] http://flex.staging.apache.org/dev-sourcecode.html
[3] http://flex.staging.apache.org/doc-getstarted.html
[4] http://flex.staging.apache.org/asdoc/index.html