flex-dev mailing list archives

From Doug McCune <d...@dougmccune.com>
Subject Re: [OT] What's up with SilvaFUG?
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 20:54:04 GMT
I think it just died a slow quiet death without any official ending. Keith
Sutton probably knows the most, try reaching out to him
https://twitter.com/keithsutton. I'll send you his personal email directly
too. No idea who used to own the domain, too bad it looks like that lapsed
and some random spam blog bought it up.

I think you'd be hard-pressed to get much of a turnout these days. Even
when Flex was in its heyday we only had maybe 30-ish people at the larger
meetups. Most of the original regular members aren't working with Flex
anymore as far as I know. We also used to rely pretty heavily on Adobe for
meetup space, and I assume that ship has sailed.