flex-dev mailing list archives

From Doug McCune <d...@dougmccune.com>
Subject Re: 360|Stack Trip Report
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 19:01:19 GMT
One note as somewhat of an outside observer - I thought the fact that you
guys pushed the 4.10 release during the conference was a big plus. It was
mentioned a few times (to applause) and it certainly made it clear that
work is being done on the Apache project. I don't know if the timing of the
4.10 release was specifically coordinated with the conference, but it ended
up working out well.