flex-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Links on Apache Flex site
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 20:55:10 GMT

I noticed this already some time ago, that the links are not clearly visible when you just
fly over the text. Underline and maybe a darker color (or blue) of links would be a good idea
for the whole page.

Am 06.08.2013 um 22:40 schrieb Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>:

> Hi,
> Was looking at the google analytics and noticed that while a lot of people are going
to the installer page (400 unique views today) we're only had 120 installs. (still not a bad
number for a few hours)
> Looking at the in page stats people are clicking on the main navigation links and the
links in the bottom, but not actually on the download links in the content. Perhaps this is
because it's not obvious that they are links? Perhaps making them blue or underline on rollover
would make it more obvious?
> Justin

View raw message