flex-dev mailing list archives

From !default ...@notdefault.com>
Subject Re: Links on Apache Flex site
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 23:40:50 GMT
Yeah but thats looking at server log data isnt it? I'm talking about with Google Analytics.
We can put an event tracker on the download link to see how many clicks we get to the actual

This can then be directly related to other GA content data for goal conversions and whatnot.

Ill have to take a look at the site again, but im sure we can tag some extra html elements
with what we need for some more info :)

Does anyone know if search is tracked on the site?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 6, 2013, at 7:29 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>> We can track link clicks for downloads
> Not easily (because of the mirroring system) but can track when the installer is run
and most people use the installer to download and install the SDK.
> Thanks,
> Justin

View raw message