flex-dev mailing list archives

From Ram Lee <ranbolee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex Examples application
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 05:04:51 GMT
Just one thing, personally I would love to see all the examples in the app are open-sourced.
Seeing some nice and great demos would make me wanna tweak the code or see how things are
done, close-sourced demos would be really disappointing to me.

李楠

在 2013-8-22,3:10,Michelle Yaiser <myaiser@adobe.com> 写道:

> Hi, everyone.
>
> The code in Tour de Flex had to be scrubbed before submitting it to legal to approve
the donation.  Someone on this list volunteered to do the scrubbing a few months ago. I've
pinged him for it a couple of times. He told me he's finished scrubbing it, but he has not
sent it back to me.

> Because this person said they could get it done quickly, we planned to do one big legal
submission of initial content to be donated that included Tour de Flex. We have been holding
that submission until we get Tour de Flex.

> Cheers,
> Michelle

> Michelle Yaiser
> Instructional Designer  |  Creative Cloud Learning
> Adobe Systems  |  myaiser@adobe.com  |  781-839-1697

getting together to build a Tour de Flex like app from scratch.  The discussion is going on
here [1<http://s.apache.org/linkedingroup_tourdeflex>
> ]
>
> I dont think it is a good idea to wait for Adobe's Tour de Flex donation any longer.
>
> Let us start brainstorming on the best approaches to build such an app from scratch.
 Here is a general proposal:

> 1) Build a shell app for Web, Desktop and Mobile (iOS and Android)
> 2) Write a simple example for each and every component available out of the box in Apache
Flex 4.10