flex-dev mailing list archives

From Swen van Zanten <f...@hdsign.nl>
Subject Re: DataGrid VerticalScrollBar disappears in CallOut or on StateChange in 4.10.0
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 07:32:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm sorry for my low patience.
And I respect and appreciate everbodys work here at flex.

Can anyone than confirm the bug is not only on a new calloutbutton but on statechanges too.

I'm sure other users have experienced this problem too.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Swen van zanten
Compuniek ICT Services

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 23 aug. 2013 om 00:36 heeft Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> het volgende
geschreven:

> Hi,
>
>> Is there any way to fix this issue?
> The answer is probably yes, but you'll need to give people a chance to look into it.
>
> Everyone is a volunteer here, I for example fit in work around my full time job, writing
a book and several other things so sometimes bugs may not get fixed as quickly as you may
like, but that doesn't mean they are being ignored.