flex-dev mailing list archives

From Pete Thomas <Pete.Tho...@dunnhumby.com>
Subject RE: FlexUnit
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 17:06:19 GMT
It was 6 now it's 7 still failing :-(

Pete Thomas
tel: +44 (0)208 832 7179
P please consider the environment before printing this email.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael A. Labriola [mailto:labriola@digitalprimates.net]
Sent: 29 August 2013 16:58
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: RE: FlexUnit

>Our FlexUnit tests have started to fail lately. The JVM on the build server was updated...
or at least changed not sure which.
>The error we are getting is:
>[flexunit] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.lang.String.isEmpty() I'm
>pretty sure we have using the latest version of FlexUnit, can you shed any light on this.

Could it have been severely downgraded? isEmpty() was added in Java 6. So it means somewhere
something is being built with an earlier version. Honestly though, if that happened, I would
think many other things would have broken as well.

Can you get a java version check and ensure which version you are building with?

dunnhumby limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number
02388853 and VAT registered number 927 5871 83.
Our registered office is at Aurora House, 71-75 Uxbridge Road, London W5 5SL.
The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential and may be legally
If you have received this message in error you should delete it from your system immediately
and advise the sender.
dunnhumby may monitor and record all emails. The views expressed in this email are those of
the sender and not those of dunnhumby.

View raw message