flex-dev mailing list archives

From "x8s9y"<x8...@163.com>
Subject How the cache work in the browser
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 14:03:07 GMT

Here is a question about the swf cache. Usually, the switch is on in the browser. I have a
demo that load a swf file through input a url in the address bar, direct. After it full load,
set a new swf file as the same named into the web server then refresh the browser. Observe,
the IE still load last swf file, but not happened in chrome and firefox, the chrome and firefox
load the new swf file.
Note, I don't set anything about of cache in the server, website and browser. Do you have
any experience in this filed. Hope you can give me some help.