flex-dev mailing list archives

From João Saleiro <joao.saleiro.webf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Severe bug - ItemEditors placed on the wrong position on Spark Datagrid (Flex 4.10)
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 23:29:40 GMT
Hey Om,

It's Flex 4.10 with Air 3.8, in Windows 8.
Mark Kessler was able to reproduce it, as you can see in the comments
here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33665

I can deploy a AIR app if you want.

On the issue, I left a comment with a (non-tested) quick fix. I also
found another issue: while scrolling with the mousewheel, the itemEditor
doesn't follow it's cell.

JS