flex-dev mailing list archives

From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: FlexUnit
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 10:11:03 GMT
Hi,

Unit testing is a pretty tricky thing in Flexmojos. That's one of the things I am intending
on performing the largest changes the the new plugin. But from your question I can see you
are using an about 100 year old Version of Flexmojos and Flex. I know I did quite a lot of
tweaks and updates in the flexunit Support when we were working on releasing flexunit 4.x.
So I would like to ask you to update so a somewhat reasonably new Version of flexmojos ...
6.0.1 would be best ... but Keep in mind that you Need to manually mavenize the FDK you want
to use.

Chris

Von: Avi Kessner [akessner@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. August 2013 09:52
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: FlexUnit

I'm sorry to go off topic, but this is really starting to fustrate me.
 If anyone is able to help me out over at stackOverflow I really
appreciate it!

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18505129/how-do-i-get-flexunit-flexmojos-and-mockolate-to-work-together
brought to you by the letters A, V, and I
and the number 47