flex-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Elstner <f...@dashart.de>
Subject Re: Apache Flex showcase
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 14:06:04 GMT

we are short before launch of an B2B app for Europe and Africa.
With around 40.000-60.000 users or more.

But I can not say now, if it is possible to "name" the app and the international company behind.

To collect nice projects made with Flex for a showcase,
it would be very nice to have an form / contact, to which we can send the projects informations
like logos, screenshots and the app / project description.

Am 12.08.2013 um 15:50 schrieb Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicholas@spoon.as>:

> We had one on the website, but we had a hard time getting releases from
> enough companies to make it worth it.  We didn't want to put up a showcase
> with only 4 logo / apps on it :(
> On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 9:02 AM, João Saleiro <
> joao.saleiro.webfuel@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> is there a showcase of applications using Apache Flex?
>> I did a talk about Apache Flex recently, where a couple of people
>> requested proofs that Apache Flex is being used in production.
>> Thanks,
>> JS

View raw message