flex-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Guthmann <sc...@on3solutions.com>
Subject RE: Apache Flex showcase
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 15:01:03 GMT
>Someone should review the quality of the provided projects (quality of provided images,
logos, description) to avoid ugly content, or small projects from some "newbies".
>"Newbies" sounds hard, but not the quantity, the quality counts.
>When a new developer creates a nice first project and there are 20 user ...
>this is great, but to promote this project on the official flex sites is not so amazing.

I think you have misdiagnosed the problem. We don't have *any* Flex apps showcased up on the
Apache Flex website at the moment. Nor, do we have a volunteer to get this content written
and images placed into HTML or a live app that is available for a user to play with on some
page on the site.

IMO, the problem is that we lack *someone* doing the work - not that something currently being
shown has inadequate quality. Is this issue important enough to you to do something about

View raw message