flex-dev mailing list archives

From Fuad Kamal <f...@anaara.com>
Subject Re: MulticastResource class not showing up as part of Flex SDK
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 12:22:42 GMT
thanks this was really helpful.

It is a little disconcerting though, that the documentation for AS3 shows this class is supposed
to be available as of OSMF 1.0, which is the version that is supposed to be in Flex (http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/org/osmf/net/MulticastResource.html).
 I guess the docs are wrong, though.
I tried the OSMF 2.0 swc though and the class does show up now.

thanks again!

Fuad Kamal
Anaara LLC
www.anaara.com
240.515.7578 (m)
214.279.1890 (f)
twitter: @flexRonin
linkedIn: linkedin.com/in/anaara
photography:
http://fuadkamal.org

On Jul 30, 2013, at 3:23 AM, dev-digest-help@flex.apache.org wrote:

> From: Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>
> Subject: Re: MulticastResource class not showing up as part of Flex SDK
> Date: July 29, 2013 7:51:43 PM EDT
> To: dev@flex.apache.org
>

> Hi,
>
> I'm not that familiar with FM4 but what version of OSMF is is expecting? Apache Flex
uses 1.0 and it may be that your code is expecting a later version and need to use a newer
version of osmf.swf.