flex-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Turner <Bi...@firstpac.com>
Subject RE: Notice of Internet Intellectual Property
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 21:08:19 GMT
Ya gotta be careful with sarcasm - people have enough trouble catching it face-to-face, but
in emails it's even worse...

(Just an FYI, I did catch it and laughed, so it wasn't totally lost on the masses.)

Bill Turner
Enterprise Software Engineer
First Pacific Corporation
(503) 588-1411 ext. 2303
billt@firstpac.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Erik de Bruin [mailto:erik@ixsoftware.nl]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 11:28 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Notice of Internet Intellectual Property

Yes, same here. I manage and develop a dozen or so domains and this is
pure spam - they want to enlarge your internet presence, not the other
thing ;-). Hence my somewhat sarcastic reply above, but I guess some
of it got lost in translation.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Confidentiality Notice: This page and any accompanying documents contain information that
is confidential, privileged, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee. This information is private and protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited.